2018-2019 Parent and Supporter Events
Throughout the year, Parent and Family Programs organizes and hosts several events that connect families and supporters to Cal Poly. Be sure to mark your calendars and join us on the following dates. We look forward to seeing you!
October 19-21, 2018
This October, discover your student's home away from home!
At Mustang Family Weekend, you and your family will:
- Explore campus through interactive tours and hikes
- Engage in Learn by Doing lectures and labs led by esteemed faculty
- Enjoy receptions, live music and fun activities
- Attend athletic and performing arts events
- ... and so much more!
Registration is for the entire family and includes:
- One parking pass for the weekend ($20 value)
- One swag bag filled with exclusive Cal Poly gear ($25 value)
- Receptions with food, live music and fun activities (over a $25 value)
- Entrance to exclusive events and programming throughout the weekend (over a $25 value)
- Regular Registration ($75 per family): Aug. 1 - Sept. 30
- Late Registration ($85 per family): Oct. 1-12
On-site registration will be available for those who wish to register after the October 12 deadline.
Please note: In addition to the many exciting events and programs included in the registration fee, tickets for athletic, performing arts, and other special events are available for purchase for an additional fee on the registration site.
If you would like to add additional events to your registration after checkout, please contact the Cal Poly Ticket Office at 805-756-4849 or email@example.com.
April 11-13, 2019
Open House is an annual event that showcases Cal Poly's campus to new students, their families, and the community while offering a glimpse into life as a Mustang.
During your visit, be sure to stop by the Parent and Family Programs booth, Coffee House Resource Fair, and Morning Cup with the President to hear insights about Cal Poly firsthand from our knowledgeable staff and Parent Advisory Council.
Visit the Open House website to learn more!